-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'd like to say that I've spent this past week cleaning like mad and accomplishing all sorts of things, but alas, it's just not so. All I've really done during this past week is spend time with my family. With K. out of school and A. home, we've spent time sprawling around and wandering around, both to run errands and just to have fun. One day, A. even bathed the cats and K. and I dried them.

A.'s travel plans for next week have changed. They've been pushed back until the 2nd of April. He has told me, however, that even though he'll be in town this coming week he'll be going into the office for at least part of the days.

K. has all but completely recovered from being sick. She still has a few doses of antibiotics left, but I believe those end on Monday. I could be mistaken about that, though, seeing as how I'm sort of keeping my distance from her antibiotics since it's suspected that I'm allergic to them. A. has been handling nearly all the dispensing of doses lately. Since she's feeling better, K. will be going back to school on Monday.

With A. and K. both returning to their respective places, I'm expecting that I'll be able to get myself back on schedule. Or at least an altered schedule. I am expecting A. to be getting home just about the time K. normally gets off the bus (if not before) so I think our afternoons will be a little different than usual.

One accomplishment that I made this past week is that I finally, after seven long years, decided on a domain name for myself. I've already registered it but I'm taking my time in setting up space for it and transferring my site from where it is currently to the new space.

I guess... I guess this past week has just been a pleasant little mini-vacation of sorts for me.

And everyone goes back to work or school Monday.


No comments: