-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Huh. And next week's menu.

I was looking over this last week's menu and couldn't help but notice that, um, we didn't stick to it all too well. Tuesday was due to me being in pain and not wanting to move, let alone do anything like cooking. Friday night was a last minute decision on the part of parents who rarely find themselves without their child and suddenly did. Today was an impromptu family treat since I picked up raw pizza dough at the bakery yesterday at the grocery store.

Still, all things considered, I don't think we did that bad but I'd like to do better in the future.

Next week's menu is a tad bit different. K. and I eat differently when A. is out of town.

Also, I'm overlapping tomorrow's planning because ending the week with Sunday messes with my head.








  • Sunday: lunch: sandwiches, soup, fruit
    dinner: fish (breaded cod), macaroni and cheese, broccoli, lima beans Wendy's
  • Monday: Boca chicken patties, macaroni & cheese, lima beans, salad, fruit
  • Tuesday: we're going to trying Spiced-Glazed Chicken, rice, left-over lima beans, salad Chick-Fil-A
  • Wednesday: Boca beef patties breaded cod little pizzas (homemade), salad, fruit, anything left over from previous days
  • Thursday: pasta, salad, garlic bread
  • Saturday: lunch: shepherd's pie
    dinner: I have no idea yet, and that's fine because it's bound to change as plans shape up further in the week breaded cod, salad, whatever veggies fall out of the freezer when I open the door



  • 2 comments:

    Annie said...

    I think it is good to be spontaneous, it is just good to have a backup plan in place.
    Your menu looks great!
    Easter Blessings~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!

    Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

    I hope you're feeling better! Your menu looks great, even as a repeater!

    Blessings~