-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Weird.

Feedblitz didn't pick up my post from yesterday. Maybe it felt it wasn't important enough to share. Or, more likely, my post was just too long. It's occurrences such as this that make me wonder if I should switch to the teaser/summary setting rather than having the entire post mailed to subscribers. (I really am trying to make it easier for readers.)

If you want to read the entry that didn't get mailed, you can go here (url for the clickie disabled: http://asimplewife.blogspot.com/2007/05/monday-musings.html) or you can skip it all together.

Sorry about that. I really don't know what happened. I'll beat on Feedblitz a little more later when I have more time and see if I can figure out why it skipped yesterday's entry.


No comments: