-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Menu - May 4 - 10, 2008


Wow. I'm amazed that I have the menu for this week ready. The last few days have been insanely busy. A lot of shopping going on to get K. ready for an orchestra concert coming up.

Mercy, how I hate shopping. And unfortunately, the shopping isn't done.

Also, there's been some shopping for veggie plants. A. is humoring me and today we brought home two cherry tomato plants, one orange sweet pepper plant, one red sweet pepper plant, and one yellow sweet pepper plant. He put them in pots while I cooked dinner and now I just have to not kill them. He's planning on making me a sort of plant table out back in coming weeks so that I can keep the pots off the ground and so (hopefully) the yard people will keep their machines off my little plants.

And now I need to head to bed. For some silly reason (not being able to find a bra in my size without having to special order it) I've decided that I'm going to get up earlier every morning and go walking at 6am. In a similar fit of insanity, A. and K. have decided to jogging at the same time. I'm not sure how long this will last. It should be interesting.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.


Photobucket



Sunday
breakfast: quick cinnamon rolls
lunch: munchies on the go
dinner: meatball stroganoff

Monday
breakfast: scrambled eggs, grits, hash browns (cereal and grits for K.)
lunch: boca meat stuffed baked potato, fruit
dinner: baked chicken with pasta sauce (over rice instead of pasta), broccoli, salad

Tuesday
breakfast: cereal, OJ
lunch: boca meat stuffed baked potato, fruit
dinner: round steak (how??), baked potatoes, (veggies??)

Wednesday
breakfast: pancakes
lunch: boca meat stuffed baked potato, fruit
dinner: fish (salmon for me, parmesan tilapia for them), baked potatoes, green beans

Thursday
breakfast: scrambled eggs, grits, hash browns
lunch: boca meat stuffed baked potato, fruit
dinner: chicken patties (this recipe made with chicken), hoe cakes, lima beans

Friday
breakfast: cereal, OJ
lunch: boca meat stuffed baked potato, fruit
dinner: foraging / grazing

Saturday
breakfast: french toast
lunch: ???
dinner: ??


No comments: