-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu: June 13 - 19

Things didn't go quite as planned last week. Life happens. I've shifted a few of the missed meals forward to this week (and next week) and am hoping I've figured how to avoid the "omg-too-many-leftovers!" situations that have been causing all the problems.

It's late, I'm tired, and I think I'm being kidnapped tomorrow. I need to be in bed so I'll make this short.

Food... because I'm supposed to feed them. Or something like that.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.


Photobucket


Breakfasts
choice of:
- whatever can be found (actually, the husband is probably fending for himself since it'll be a miracle if Girl or I are out of bed early to actually eat breakfast)

Lunches
- haven't got a clue. Probably a lot of foraging this week.

Monday
dinner: disappearing chicken casserole, broccoli, salad

Tuesday
dinner: leftovers

Wednesday
dinner: chopped beef stroganoff, broccoli

Thursday - GROCERY DAY
dinner: cheddar mac & ham casserole

Friday
dinner: DAD COOKS! YAY!!
additional cooking (what I'll cook): weekend meals

WEEKEND MEALS
one: shepherd's pie
two: asian orange chicken, rice, salad


And that's all from me. Time for sleeping.

Sweet dreams, world.

No comments: