-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Menu - June 6 - 12


So far we've been real good about following the menus, with the exception of fish nights. We always work around fish nights for some reason. Maybe because I don't really like fish. I'll have to work on that. We need to eat more fish.

I've not been as good with lunches, but the listed items always get eaten. Just not on the assigned days. I either need to work on that or alter the way I list lunches. With Girl being home starting Friday, I'm not sure which would be best.

Anyway, school releases the animals into the wild kids for the summer this Thursday with an early release time. My schedule is about to get a world of crazier than it already is. My brain is already cowering in fear.

Oh, and the pancakes didn't work out so well for breakfast during the week. I'm not sure what the problem was. Perhaps I'll try it again another week with different execution plans.

So, food... because we always have food. My family is so much more pleasant to be around when I feed them.

Aaaaand, there are no links because my eyes are killing me and I'm too tired to post them then link them. I'll add links later in the week.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.



Photobucket




Breakfasts
choice of:
     muffins (link coming)
     cereal
     oatmeal
     cheesy eggs (actually egg beaters, but whatever)
     apple or banana and peanut butter
     hard boiled egg and cheese
     toast
     biscuits

Sunday
lunch: sandwiches
dinner: black bean tostadas (link coming), salad

Monday
lunch: pb&j sandwich, carrots, fruit
dinner: cheese-topped lemon chicken breasts, carrots, broccoli, salad

Tuesday
lunch: grilled cheese sandwich, carrots, fruit
dinner: meat loaf, corn on the cob, green beans, salad

Wednesday
lunch: leftovers
dinner: fish, mac & cheese, broccoli

Thursday
lunch: Healthy Choice frozen meal
dinner: ???

Friday
lunch: sandwiches, carrots, fruit
dinner: tacos
cooking for weekend: chicken and rice

Saturday
lunch: leftovers OR sandwiches
dinner: chicken and rice, salad



And now I need to sleep.

Sweet dreams, world.

No comments: