-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, December 3, 2007

Menu - December 2 - 8, 2007


So... yeah, it's been a while. Life is still working on getting back to normal, or at least, my version of normal. It's taking some very detailed lists on my part, but slowly I'm getting back into the swing of things. I do need to work on getting to bed before 2 or 3am again, but I'm getting there.

I think the majority of my holiday gift shopping is done. I've got a lot of list making and revising to do to be sure, and then the wrapping begins. There's also the baking list to be seen to. I need to double check ingredients and make that shopping list... then I need to plan out a baking schedule. The next few weeks should be busy.

Having been awake until just after 5am this morning, I slept until just before noon and am... a bit... behind. My day is... off. Oddly, I doubt I'll have any trouble at all sleeping tonight... assuming I ever stop moving long enough to lie down and close my eyes, that is. Still, I need to get moving so that I try to catch up on some of the cleaning.

So, the purpose of this post. Food! And I've added lunches into my menu so that I don't have to think about what to eat while I'm so busy but still manage to actually eat. (I'm bad about skipping meals when I'm alone.)

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.





Sunday
lunch: Wendy's (out shopping with Mom)
dinner: pot roast, leftover veggies

Monday
lunch: raw veggie plate (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, dip) and grapes
dinner: fish (breaded cod for them & salmon for me), lima beans, baked potatoes, salad

Tuesday
lunch: raw veggie plate, grapes, cheese, crackers
dinner: chicken salad

Wednesday
lunch: ??? (shopping with Mom)
dinner: pork chops, corn, unknown peas (from mom), salad

Thursday
lunch: raw veggie plate, grapes, cheese
dinner: beans, rice, salad

Friday
lunch: cheese sandwich, chips
dinner: ground beef, leftover beans, tortillas, salad

Saturday
lunch: ???
dinner: pot roast, salad, broccoli, corn


1 comment:

Laura said...

Welcome back! I must say your menu sounds very healthy!!

Have a great week!