-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu: September 12-18

Huh.  September.  When did THAT happen?  Guess summer kinda ate my life. 

So, school's back in session (is this really the fourth week already? wow...) and I've been adjusting to (1) being by myself again and (2) getting things done.  The first is a easy, the second is... well, I'm getting better.
Speaking of getting better, I have a huge list of stuff I want/need to get done this week so I need to get off the computer and get moving.

So, food! Because it makes a really awesome bribe incentive for my family to do what I want when I feed them.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.


Photobucket



Breakfasts
choice of:
     cereal (dry or with milk)
     cheesy eggs (actually egg beaters, but whatever)
     apple or banana and peanut butter
     hard boiled egg and cheese
     Amish Breakfast Casserole     pancakes


Lunches
choice of:
     leftovers
     sandwiches (tuna, peanut butter, whatever) and fruit
     bocca burger
     turkey burger
 


Monday
dinner: spaghetti (making sauce from scratch, as in... squishing tomatoes scratch), garlic toast, salad


Tuesday
dinner: spicy orange and sesame chicken sandwiches (adapted from this recipe), salad


Wednesday
dinner: leftovers


Thursday
dinner: beans and rice, salad


Friday
dinner: meat loaf, green peas, roasted golden potatoes
extra: honey lemon cookies
fixing ahead for the weekend:
- disappearing chicken casserole


weekend lunches and dinners
- disappearing chicken casserole, broccoli
- various leftovers
- probably tuna sandwiches if we need more food


I think that's it.

Lots to do now.


Blue skies, world.

No comments: