-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Menu - April 20 - 26, 2008


Ok. Finally. A picture of the flat bread melts we made while A. was out of town.

April 10, 2008 (b)

Just the one picture because it's WAY overdue and I've been crazy busy trying to catch up on everything. There are a few others (two more, I think) at the flickr site. (click the picture)

I'm trying a few new recipes this week. It should be fun. Yes, fun. See, when I was a little girl, every adult in my life told me not to play with my food. Now that I'm the adult, I play with my food. A lot. Of course, what I call "playing" is what a lot of other folks call "cooking". Still? Heart-shaped flat breads are a hit with the kid. And fun to make.

And that's about all I have to say tonight because, basically, I need to get into bed so I can get up early tomorrow. I'm more or less caught up with the life crazies so I'm hoping to have the chance to post more this week. And write. Hopefully. With a little luck. And by the grace of God.

So. Menu. As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.


Photobucket



Sunday
breakfast: foraging (sleeping late)
lunch: baked potatoes stuffed with Boca "meat" and cheese
dinner: flat bread melts, salad

Monday
breakfast: cereal and toast
lunch: tuna sandwich, orange
dinner: pork chops, broccoli, corn on cob, salad

Tuesday
breakfast: pancakes
lunch: leftovers, fruit
dinner: black beans, hoe cakes (or rice), salad

Wednesday
breakfast: scrambled eggs, grits, biscuits (cereal for K.)
lunch: raviolis
dinner: chicken salad in bread bowls
extra baking: bread bowls, cinnamon rolls

Thursday
breakfast: cinnamon rolls
lunch: leftovers, fruit
dinner: Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Soup, rice, salad
extra baking: doughnuts

Friday
breakfast: doughnuts
lunch: leftovers, fruit
dinner: foraging/grazing

Saturday
breakfast: pancakes
lunch: ???
dinner: ???


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Omgosh, that flat bread melt looks so yummm!