-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu - 9 - 15 May 2010


The move was successful. The holidays were crazy. In January, after 18 years of snuggling him day and night, I held my precious kitty in my arms while he slipped from this world. I spent January, February, and part of March either deeply depressed or battling depression. April was...better...ish, yet depressing in its own way. And now we're into May. Wee.

So here we are in May. I'm trying to get my schedule back in place, trying to get back into familiar routines that work for me. That includes crafting, writing, blogging, exercising, and evening cleaning. Maybe there will be better words on future days. I don't know. I can still feel the depression lingering just on the outer edges of my existence; circling, nudging, nibbling. Whenever depression lingers like this, I always think of a shark swimming around something he's uncertain about, testing it, trying to decide if he's going to make it his snack or not. And right about the time the shark analogy starts tiptoeing through my brain, the twisted little twit in me smirks and mutters "We're going to need a bigger boat..."

Anyway... menu! Yay food! I'm just going to list dinners for now. Planning breakfasts and lunch is just beyond me at the moment. With a little luck and by the grace of God, I'll be back to planning breakfasts and lunches by the end of the month.


As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.


Photobucket



Sunday
dinner: hamburger noodle casserole, salad

Monday
dinner: leftovers

Tuesday
dinner: easy salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, lima beans moved to weekend

Wednesday
dinner: fish, baked potatoes, broccoli

Thursday (Mister's birthday)
dinner: chicken w/honey-orange sauce, rice, broccoli - may go out, depends on how Mr. Husband feels when he gets home from work

Friday
dinner: tacos

Saturday
dinner: ???


Much, much to do. Seriously.

Blue skies, world.

No comments: