-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 8, 2011

Menu: August 8 - 14

Wow. Another week gone? Already? Where is the time going?

I thought to have something more... engaging to say this morning, but I don't. I'd really like to go back to bed, though. That would be fantastic. Too bad I can't. There's just too much to do.

So... food. Because my family likes it when I feed them and I really need to get busy.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.



Photobucket



Breakfasts
choice of:
     cereal
     cheesy eggs (actually egg beaters, but whatever)
     apple or banana and peanut butter
     hard boiled egg and cheese
     bagel and yogurt
     Amish Breakfast Casserole
     pancakes


Lunches
choice of:
     leftovers
     sandwiches (tuna, peanut butter, whatever) & fruit
     hot dogs


Monday
dinner: leftovers (beans and rice, chicken)
extra: chewy lime sugar cookies


Tuesday
dinner: ginger-marmalade chicken, herb-roasted potatoes, green beans, broccoli


Wednesday
dinner: honey spiced pork chops, mac & cheese, green peas


Thursday
dinner: tuna casserole, salad


Friday
dinner: sweet and sour chicken stir-fry, rice, broccoli
extra: honey lemon cookies
fixing ahead for the weekend:
- chicken salad dijon with grapes and apple
- ham and cheese potato casserole


weekend lunches and dinners
- chicken salad dijon with grapes and apples
- ham and cheese potato casserole, broccoli


I... really... should have links up there, but I don't. It's a sluggish sort of morning.


Blue skies, world.

No comments: