-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crazy, crazy week.

Wow, this is shaping up to be a crazy, crazy week. It's only Tuesday and already I've had to juggle the menu for this week around a bit. Instead of having tuna and an orange yesterday for lunch, I had leftovers. I had to push off the flat-bread making until today... and that's having to be pushed off again. I think. Probably, since today is bordering on being "one of those days", it's 2pm and I'm only just now sitting down to eat lunch.

Amidst all of the craziness of the day so far (note to self: please unbraid and brush hair before going out this evening) I discovered the folks that provided my music widget have more or less vanished. They've shut down. This makes me sad-faced. I enjoyed the song that I had playing, that's why it was there. I'll have to spend some time soon (when???) looking for a suitable replacement until they return.

So! The crazy week is becoming a crazy, crazy week with each day holding it's own share of craziness and surprises. Wee.

Guess I need to hustle and catch up on some of the day's chores. Hopefully I'll have time to make the cinnamon rolls for tomorrow's breakfast, too. I know I won't have time in the morning before my mother picks me up to go shopping. If I don't manage to get them done tonight then we'll have to rearrange breakfast for tomorrow.

Blue skies, world.

No comments: