-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Menu - March 2 - 8, 2008


Ok, so I'm late with the menu this week but at least I have one, right? Right??

Not much going on in our world.

A. is driving to a (sort of) near-by city to teach a class again this week.

K. came home sick from school last Thursday and stayed home Friday. She's back to being herself now.

We're dealing with a bucket-load of stupidity silliness that has me a bit on the frustrated side this morning while I wait for someone to return my phone call.

Um.

There's some crafty stuff lingering around the edges of my existence but I'm not quite ready to start divulging information. Not yet.

The house-hunting is sluggish. It's my theory that prices are temporarily stalled while people scramble to qualify and benefit from whatever relief the government is intending to provide but will once again fall in another month or two.

My mom has to spend tonight at the hospital. They're "going to put goop in [her] hair and watch [her] sleep". Sounds kinda kinky to me, but ok. Still, I can't help but worry.

And I think that's it. My brain is a little scrambled by the above mentioned stupidity silliness.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.




Oh, and I'm not listing lunches this week 'cause I'm in a picky mood and don't know what I want for lunch everyday. It was hard enough to figure out the dinners.

Sunday
dinner: take-out (chicken)

Monday
dinner: take-out (Wendy's)

Tuesday
dinner: fish, mac & cheese, green peas, salad

Wednesday
dinner: meatloaf, corn nibblets, lima beans, salad

Thursday
dinner: tuna patties, hoe cakes, random veggies, salad (along with whatever else I feel like cooking)

Friday
dinner: chicken salad in bread bowls ('cause I feel like making bread bowls)

Saturday
lunch: leftovers
dinner: pot roast, mashed potatoes, green beans, salad


Have a great week, world.

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

The bread bowls sound neat!! I've had chili in them before but not salad...