-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, July 30, 2007

Menu - week of July 29, 2007


Running pretty late with the menu this week, but I have one. It's very simple, primarily because I'll be crazy-busy this week and stopping to cook when I'm that busy isn't my idea of fun. Also, it's entirely too hot for me to spend time hovering about in the kitchen cooking, yet I still need to feed my piranhas or they get cranky.

A. is home again. K. is growing and needs clothes appropriate for school. I am busy, motivated, and hopeful. That about sums things up in our world.

As always, much gratitude for Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.




Sunday
lunch: pancakes
dinner: Wendy's

Monday
lunch: pizza hoagies (or chicken and tuna patties)
dinner: breaded cod, mac&cheese, peas, broccoli

Tuesday
lunch: movie munchies / salad
dinner: pasta
extra cooking: spaghetti/pizza sauce (x2)

Wednesday
lunch: movie munchies / salad
dinner: stir fried pork w/ramen noodles, various recaptured veggies

Thursday (grocery day)
lunch: ??
dinner: pot roast, baked potatoes, lima beans, broccoli

Friday (grocery day)
lunch: ??
dinner: breakfast (oatmeal, pancakes, grits, eggs, cereal, whatever)
extra cooking: boiled chicken, red beans

Saturday
lunch: chicken salad sandwiches
dinner: rice, beans, chicken, salad


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great meal plan!! Have a wonderful week.

Wendy said...

Pot roast, how delicious! Thanks for posting your side dishes. That's an area I tend to not plan for, and it really helps me to see ideas. Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks wonderful.

Sandra